We’re excited to announce that we’ve added a new integration for Microsoft Excel! This integration allows you to build powerful reports using your saved views in PipelineDeals. The integration links your Excel workbooks to your PipelineDeals account and will automatically update when you open them. You will no longer need to export to CSV to build reports, so you can save time, gain quicker insights and spend more time selling. Just open the workbook and you're good to go.
Use the integration to build custom reports and dashboards from your PipelineDeals data and data from other sources across your business. Now you can better track your company's key performance indicators like time-to-close, rep performance, closed-won – just to name a few.
Here’s how to get started:
- Enable the integration within the Excel Integration section of your Account Settings. If you don't see this option, ask your account administrator to enable it for you.
- Download and install the integration in the Microsoft Integration section of My Profile.
- Sign in to your PipelineDeals account in Excel. You will now see PipelineDeals in the Data tab in Excel.
- Click the PipelineDeals icon, then Import filtered view. Select the saved view you want to import into the sheet.
- Now create another sheet in the workbook. Use pivot tables and create charts using your PipelineDeals data.
We really think you’ll love this integration. It pairs nicely with our Outlook Contact and Calendar integrations.
We plan to bring this feature to Google Sheets very soon! Make sure you don’t miss this and more by following us on Facebook and Twitter. To learn more, click here. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.