Raise your hand if your business:
- Maintains a public-facing website
- Offers products or services through that website
- Creates and initiates digital marketing campaigns
- Tracks digital marketing efforts — or at least aims to
- Collects customer data, such as names, emails and purchase history
- Stores customer data
- Handles customer service inquiries
- Generally wishes to work smarter — not harder — to maximize its sales pipeline
Do you want to write effective sales emails that get you the results you want? Here are the best tips for you to get a higher response rate on your sales email campaigns.
Our CEO JP Werlin and Batchbook's CEO Pam O'Hara met over a PipelineDeals Customer Success webinar to talk about their "automagical" CRM data migration and how their friendship and business collaboration came to be.
You know what it takes to build but now it's the time to build something else -- a construction marketing …