The CRM has become one of the most important tools that today's businesses use, but there's more than one kind of this customer-focused software. In this post, we'll look at three common variations — operational, analytical and collaborative CRMs.
You may have heard about the benefits that ERP and CRM software can provide to businesses. As your company grows and the amount of data your company collects increases, you need to organize it and ensure that everyone is on the same page. CRM and ERP systems can help you with that.
Raise your hand if your business:
- Maintains a public-facing website
- Offers products or services through that website
- Creates and initiates digital marketing campaigns
- Tracks digital marketing efforts — or at least aims to
- Collects customer data, such as names, emails and purchase history
- Stores customer data
- Handles customer service inquiries
- Generally wishes to work smarter — not harder — to maximize its sales pipeline
Do you want to write effective sales emails that get you the results you want? Here are the best tips for you to get a higher response rate on your sales email campaigns.
You know what it takes to build but now it's the time to build something else -- a construction marketing …