LAUNCHING SOON – THE INBOX & IMPROVED NOTES FORMATTING
We are launching a couple of new features to make your life easier and improve the way you manage and track your email communications with your sales prospects and track your deals.
THE PIPELINEDEALS INBOX
You will notice a simple inbox now on your Home Page. What is the Inbox? The inbox will be the central holding place for the following items:
- Emails sent from your regular email client such as Outlook, or any email client
- Leads assigned to you from another team member
- Leads assigned to you from your website using a web form (currently in design);
- PipelineDeals system maintenance notifications
- Other communications from your team members
MANAGING EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS WITH YOUR PROSPECTS
How is works?
- You will receive a unique email address from PipelineDeals.com.
- You simply forward, cc or bcc your PipelineDeals email address any email communication that you want to store in PipelineDeals.
- The email content will show up in your inbox, where you can quickly associate with any contact or deal.
We believe this will help you centralize and manage your email communications with your sales prospects as well as reduce your cutting and pasting time.
NEW FORMATTING BUTTONS FOR NOTES & DOCUMENTS
We are replacing our standard textile or wiki style formatting. Why? Well, while wiki formatting is cool and simple, it is simply easier for most users to conform to the standard formatting button bars that are in many word processing applications such as Microsoft Word or Google Documents.
You will some very simple formatting options for bold, italics, underlining, bullets, numbers etc.
Please let us know what you think.
Thanks to our customers for pushing us to improve our software further with this feature.