PipelineDeals is Hiring!
Position Title– Client Specialist
Hours– Full Time
Compensation– Commensurate with Experience
Location– West Chester, PA (EST)
About PipelineDeals– Founded in 2006, we’re a self funded and profitable company now doing business in over 80 countries. As we continue to grow we recognize customer service as a core value and key to our future success. If you obsess about helping people and want to make a difference where you work, join us today!
Overview of Position– As a Client Specialist for PipelineDeals, you will set the foundation for an exciting and dynamic career with a leading creator of software for sales teams. In this role, you will learn our entire application from the ground up and have the opportunity to work directly with our clients from day one. We’re looking for someone to take command of our support commitments and help build a scaleable foundation to accommodate our rapid growth. With this opportunity, you will thrive in an environment that has ample room for long-term career growth, recognition, and personal development.
Responsibilities– The ideal candidate will provide technical assistance to PipelineDeals clients. They will answer questions and resolve issues for Clients via telephone, email, Skype and other methods. They will provide assistance to ensure adoption of our software by helping with setup questions, customization, and general customer support. Additionally, they will help the development team by conducting QA testing and suggesting improvements. Furthermore, special emphasis should be placed on the ability to maintain and update our FAQ’s with current and rich content. Finally, they will contribute to our future support efforts and help design a scaleable set of resources to provide the best experience possible for our clients.
- Proactively solve Client problems.
- Answer Client questions in full detail.
- Communicate with management on Client needs and issues.
- Develop and implement methods to improve Client satisfaction.
- Follow up with Clients for satisfactory response.
- Identify and recommend improvements to the product and our processes.
- Answer and reply to telephone and Skype calls.
- Respond to all support tickets within 24-hours of their submission.
- Welcome all new Clients with an email.
- Communicate urgent problems immediately.
- Advocate for features based on Client feedback.
- Give prospective Clients online tours of the product.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relationship and problem solving skills.
- Experience with online tools and web applications (Gmail, Twitter, gotomeeting, CRM Software, EXCEL).
- A desire to satisfy client questions and concerns.
- Background in customer support a plus.
- Experience with ZenDesk a plus.
- Personable, patient, and outgoing.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Thank you for your consideration,
Please submit CV’s to Nicolas Cary: niccary[a.t.]pipelinedealsco.com
P.S. NO RECRUITERS!