Many of our customers spend a lot of time working in their email clients, communicating with prospects and nurturing existing relationships. They also spend time switching between email and PipelineDeals to document notes, review contact information, and create tasks. For our Google for Domains customers, this process just got a lot easier.
Today we are excited to announce the launch of a simple but powerful extension of PipelineDeals for Google Apps email. Google for Domains customers can now install the email gadget and have full access to their PipelineDeals functionality and data from inside Google Apps email. The email gadget will put all of the contact info and historical pipeline information front and center – all on one screen!
Watch the video or read on.
Already a Google for Domains customer and want to check out the gadget? Here’s a link.
Google Apps Email Gadget Features
The Google Apps email gadget is loaded with time-saving features to help you manage your relationships more efficiently:
• Display contact information, picture, and links to social media communications for any person
in your PipelineDeals database.
• Quickly add a new person (contact or lead) from Google Apps email to PipelineDeals.
• Enter notes and see recent notes for any person.
• View, add, and edit tasks associated with any person.
• View deal information.
• Automatically send email to PipelineDeals to be stored on the associated record, negating the
need to BCC your emails to your PipelineDeals inbox.
Google for Domains Support vs. Gmail Support
The Google Apps email gadget is only available for Google for Domains customers – not personal Gmail accounts. We plan to extend the Google Apps email gadget to all Gmail customers as soon as Google’s programming tools / APIs support it.
We hope you like this enhancement! As always, your feedback is welcome and appreciated.