We have been talking about an update to PipelineDeals for the past few months called the Jupiter Release. Well, the has come to launch these changes for all to see and use. Starting tomorrow all new trial accounts on PipelineDeals will be launched on the new and improved application.
We will then begin migrating all existing PipelineDeals accounts, those who signed up before Sunday, Dec. 12, 2011. We will begin these migrations overnight on Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2011 and continue the migrations in batches each night until they are complete. We will email you twice: once before the migration and then again after all your data has been successfully migrated. Please note that we will temporarily lock your PipelineDeals account while we migrate your account to the new version of PipelineDeals.
Quick video overview
We know your time is valuable and have created this short, less than two and a half minute video, summarizing the major changes to PipelineDeals:
What did we change again?
These are the major changes coming to all PipelineDeals accounts in the comings days:
• New People tab replacing Contacts and Leads (but don’t worry – you can still flag people as
leads and easily pull up a list of leads!)
• New Companies tab to help you track all your deals, relationships, and interactions with
individual companies in one place.
• Ability to filter your lists of Deals, People and Companies using a simple sentence structure at
the top of each tab.
• Ability to roll up multiple deals under a Company or Person.
• Enhanced design focused on making common actions faster and easier.
We look forward to hearing what you think! And if you have any questions, feel free to email us or give us a call at (866) 702-7303.
Thank you for using PipelineDeals!