Pipeline Deals is excited to announce our integration with Google Sheets.Continue reading
We’re excited to announce that we’ve added a new integration for Microsoft Excel! This integration allows you to build powerful reports using your saved views in PipelineDeals. The integration links your Excel workbooks to your PipelineDeals account and will automatically update when you open them. You will no longer need to export to CSV to build reports, so you can save time, gain quicker insights and spend more time selling. Just open the workbook and you’re good to go.
Use the integration to build custom reports and dashboards from your PipelineDeals data and data from other sources across your business. Now you can better track your company’s key performance indicators like time-to-close, rep performance, closed-won – just to name a few.
Here’s how to get started:
- Enable the integration within the Excel Integration section of your Account Settings. If you don’t see this option, ask your account administrator to enable it for you.
- Download and install the integration in the Microsoft Integration section of My Profile.
- Sign in to your PipelineDeals account in Excel. You will now see PipelineDeals in the Data tab in Excel.
- Click the PipelineDeals icon, then Import filtered view. Select the saved view you want to import into the sheet.
- Now create another sheet in the workbook. Use pivot tables and create charts using your PipelineDeals data.
We really think you’ll love this integration. It pairs nicely with our Outlook Contact and Calendar integrations.
We plan to bring this feature to Google Sheets very soon! Make sure you don’t miss this and more by following us on Facebook and Twitter. To learn more, click here. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PipelineDeals blog features this guest post “5 Tips for Offering Amazing Customer Service” by Kris Knowles. She is the Customer Care Manager at PipelineDeals and a technology enthusiast who enjoys product design.Continue reading
PipelineDeals has partnered with Thank You Small Business (TYSB) as a Global Partner to increase exposure and recognition of small businesses.Continue reading
Have a drink or two, on us of course, and ask us any questions you have about PipelineDeals.Continue reading
On January 24, 2013, PipelineDeals will raise its price to $24 per user per month.Continue reading
This week’s Power to the Pipeline will highlight a few features in PipelineDeals will help you rule your world.Continue reading
Task Templates for People and Deals help you and your sales team to do the right thing at the right time.Continue reading
We’re excited to be a sponsor at gSocial 2.0 which is for Google Apps Resellers and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)Continue reading
In this week’s Power to the Pipeline we are going to take a look at the new and improved Morning Coffee Report.Continue reading