PipelineDeals & Google Sheets: Build Custom Dashboards
We recently announced our integration for Microsoft Excel, and we’re now excited to announce our integration with Google Sheets. The Google Sheets integration allows you to build powerful reports using your saved lists in your PipelineDeals account. Anytime you open the sheet you can quickly refresh your PipelineDeals data through a single click – giving you real-time custom reports and dashboards.
Here’s how to get started:
- Create a new Google Sheets document, then click Add-ons, then Get Add-ons…
- Search for ‘PipelineDeals’, then click Free. You can also click here to access it in the Add-ons store.
- Click Accept to give the PipelineDeals Importer permission to access your Google account.
- Click Add-ons again, then PipelineDeals Data Importer, then Manage Filters.
- Sign in to your PipelineDeals account, then select the filter you want to import and click Import Filter.
- Now create another sheet in the workbook. Use pivot tables and create charts using your PipelineDeals data.