Recapping Sales Hacker Conference 2014
PipelineDeals recently sponsored Sales Hacker Conference in NYC, a high-powered meetup designed to accelerate sales. Sales Hacker brought together top sales execs to share their insights and sales hacks to grow quickly and sustainably. Everything covered at the conference was designed to be immediately actionable, and attendees varied from start-ups to well-established businesses.
In addition to sponsoring the event, PipelineDeals also live-blogged the speakers. We’re happy to share all of this content with you below (and there was a LOT of great content), but we want to highlight a few posts that we think you’ll find particularly interesting.
- John Marcus – Creating Viral Sales Channels That Work For You – John spoke about how to develop viral sales channels to grow your business. John is the CEO for BedRock Data, an enterprise-class data management platform.
- Aaron Ross – Building Outbound Sales Through Predictable Revenue – Aaron Ross discussed the top 5 mistakes that businesses make with sales. Aaron is the author of Predictable Revenue, often called the sales bible of Silicon Valley. PipelineDeals has built it’s own sales process around some of the lessons in Predictable Revenue.
- John Barrows – Top Strategies for Maximizing Response Rates from Executives – John talks about how salespersons can improve response rates through testing messages and contact strategies methodically. John is a sales trainer for some of the biggest companies in the world, including Box, LinkedIn, Marketo, and more.
Do you enjoy going to local meetups on sales or attending sales conferences? What sales conferences do you get the most out of? What topics do you wish you could hear more of? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other speakers are available below:
- Mark Roberge – How Hubspot Scaled Sales Through Science and Social Selling – Mark spoke about old-school vs. modern methods building outbound sales and messages.
- Dave Govan – Aligning a Go to Market Strategy with Sales Execution – Dave discussed strategies that salespersons can use to improve their communication with complex sales into organizations with multiple contacts.
- Kyle Porter – My Reps are Averaging 370% of Quota, Here’s the 5 Reasons Why – Kyle discusses the strategies that his company is using to grow their business. This post would be helpful for entrepreneurs looking to improve their sales teams.
- Carolyn Betts – How to Hire Top Sales Talent That Doesn’t Suck and Won’t Get You Fired -Carolyn discusses her strategies for hiring top sales talent in the current hiring environment.
- Adam Liebman – Building Your Culture Starts Now: How to Hire the Right Team from Day One -Adam discusses the do’s and don’ts that he has learned hiring for one of NYC’s top places to work.
- Tawheed Kader – The 5×5: Personalizing Relationships at Scale -Tawheed discusses his 5×5 technique for building relationships with leads at scale.
- Tim Bertrand – Building a Formula One Sales Model (While Driving at 200 MPH) -Tim talks about the lessons that he has learned building the fastest growing privately held business in the US.
- Elay Cohen – How to Achieve Ramp to Revenue & Deal Velocity – Elay shares his 3 elements for building sales teams: shared values, cadence, and on-going learning.
- Jaspar Weir – Outsourcing Your SDRs – Jaspar talks about how his company, TaskUs, outsourced SDRs and improved their sales.