PipelineDeals staff will be out of the office on Thursday, November 26th and Friday, November 27th for the Thanksgiving holiday. Read below to find out more details.
On behalf of the PipelineDeals team, a big thank you to:
- the sales development rep who is grinding it out to qualify as many leads as she can
- the marketing guru who is analyzing the sales pipeline to make sense of most valuable channels for growth
- to the office assistant who is so often the linchpin in closing deals and keeping customers happy
- to the account executive putting in a few extra hours on a Friday night to button up a new deal
- to the engineer helping connect all of your apps together so the whole business can succeed
- to the leaders, official or otherwise, that care enough to put in just a little extra time, effort, and care to make the business succeed.
Our co-founders JP Werlin and Nick Bertolino founded PipelineDeals in JP’s second bedroom and scaled the team from 1 to more than 30 employees spread across the world. Thank you for trusting us to help you start, develop, and grow your customer relationships.
In this season of gratitude and Thanksgiving, we are thanking our team for their hard work and letting them spend some extra time with friends and family. During this holiday on Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27, our customer care team will be unavailable via the phone and we will not be responding to normal customer care related emails. If you have an emergency, please contact us at email@example.com.